My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

MARRIED LIFE

Kerala Forum: Kerala General: MARRIED LIFE

By Paniker Kuttan on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:55 pm: Edit Post

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbours listen. Now I know why there are three rings in a marriage! Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring and Suffering!

By Simon on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:56 pm: Edit Post

Mr Panikker, are you suggesting that every married couple is suffering? Wouldn't it mean that there is nothing called marital bliss? Why should there not be couple who speak and listens to each other throughout their life and have a relationship that could leave others wondering?

By Paniker Kuttan on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:56 pm: Edit Post

Dear Simon,

I know love creates a special world for two people. At one time, they all lived happily ever after. That was the time of one's life but that is now a distant past beyond memory. I have nothing against yesterday. You know Simon, because of yesterday, today we are able to sustain our families. My worry is now for tomorrow, because tomorrow is God's secret. If tomorrow, poverty comes to our door step, I am sure the love that we have treasured, will fly out of the window. We can never be the same!

By Unknown on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 09:49 am: Edit Post

There is a lot of suffering in marriages in India as men marry only for dowry and they do not know the difference between mother and wife and so they give the worst treatment to women, no other men in the world would do.For example, encouraging women to abort female foetus and also listening to his mother who always want pampering from their sons who brought them dowry.So in this way Indian men never seem to grow to be real sensible men.Indians have to look into this evil side of the culture.High time to take the wife as first and not his mother when he get married as its not his mother who is with him all his life.He of course should love his mother but not let her rule his marriage.High time you guys do some sensible thinking and behave like men in other countries.Indian males are a disgrace no doubt about it.Even Arab men do not abort females.If the men in our country can do this,they are not gentlemen.The parents must instill good values in their sons----teach them to respect girls and treat them nicely.Schools too got their part to play.If this is not given attention,we will continue to see more gang rapes, wife burning and abortions of females and this country India will be the laughing stock for the whole world

By Rajesh Menon on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 10:04 pm: Edit Post

Yes I agree Indian men need to change and make India a better place to live.Our women suffer the most ,just read in the news.So much crime against women. If we treat women like sex objects and to get money out of their families, there is no true love.Our children will do the same,sons in particular.Its high time the government and people do something about giving women their due respect in society.How can God bless this country when our women are treated like this by men. Also we are depriving so many girls from coming into this world.Its murder and the consequences we are seeing now in some northern states.Men can't find wives as too many females have been aborted.This will increase gang rapes and other crimes.This is a wake up call for us and Kerala government should also do something.No wonder India is still behind many Asian countries.We boast about our scientist and their achievements but what good does it do to the family .If our families do not have peace and they break due to the greed of dowry,how can this country of ours be a great country.Good families build a great nation.Look at the kids here,no more good upbringing and the gun culture has come in India where 2 kids shot another in Delhi.

By unknown on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 11:59 am: Edit Post

The beauty in a marriage is commitment no matter what happens----in poverty,sickness and sorrows.If we can't have the above virtue,then our marriage is not going to last and its not true love.Unfortunately in Indian marriages,everything is about money and dowry is the social evil destroying families.So many women are treated so badly after marriage if they fail to get more money from their parents to please her husband and his family.So let us examine the wrong and harm we do in our relationship.We can't accept someone who is of another caste or religion and so we keep a deep hatred for that person.Only the color of the skin is what every Indian is looking for and I feel the beauty of a person is not in his or her color.This tells you we Indians are racist towards our own.We need to change all this attitude.Our life here on earth is short,so we need to make the best of our time by being good to others regardless of his or her color,caste,religion.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com