My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search This Month Msgs This Year Msgs Start Format Help Email-Us

Nadi astrology in Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala General: Nadi astrology in Kerala

By oldmb on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:33 pm: Edit Post

I am from Punjab and I happened to read an article about Nadi astrology in Kerala sometime back. The article refers to one Sreedharan in a place by name 'Chandiroor' (pardon me if i have spelt the word wrong) who can make very accurate predictions. Could anyone tell where exactly this place is located in Kerala? Your help would be greately appreciated.-kannan

hai,
so many nadys are practicing in near ernakulam. i went another guy, but too bad he was. he credited that he is the first and efficient in living ones. i couldn't get any information from him expect money lost.
abdulkarim

Hi friends,

for nadi astrology you have to visit PALANI. this is a place near Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. It is also one of the abode's of Lord Karthikeya (Murugan).
There are really good (good in the sense correct predictions) nadi astrologers.

I do not think kerala has anything on Nadi.

-Uma

Onething is sure. These are simply bogus. I tried a lot of nadi astrologers from vaitheeswaran koil (centre of nadis ) to rajkot. But every predictions about future is simply bogus.
Saraj

I am from kerala and i am very much interested in nadi astrology. For those who need the address of nadi astrologers in kerala, pls refer this...

Aroor Madhusoodana Panicker
Vasishta Nadi Astrologer
Near Karthyayani Temple, Railway Station Road,
(Karthika Hospital) Aroor - 688534
Alappuzha District, Kerala, India.
Ph: 0478 2875536
Mob: 94471 75536
Info: Working Hours :- 7.30 AM to 4.00 PM. Saturda!
y Holiday.

Pradeep Maekkara
Bhrighu Naadi Astrologer
Aroor Sreedharapanicker Memorial
Near Aroor Karthyayani Temple,
Arookkutty Road, Aroor - 688534
Ph: 0478 2873817
Mob: 94471 73817

Ambadi Satheeshpanicker
Bhrighu Samhitha Naadi Jyothisham
Aroor Sreedharapanicker Memorial
Byepass,Opp. Aroor Church,
Aroor Church Bus Stop, Aroor - 688534
Ph: 0478 2876618
Mob: 98463 15900

Jothisha Thilakam C. Saravana Swamy DCH, Tech, MISTE
Naadi Reader
Agasthiya Srii Nadi Jothisha Nilayam
41/5, Kavukutty Bhavan, Mullassery Canal Road,
Near KSRTC Bus Stand, Kochi - 11, Kerala.
Ph: 0484 2372110
Mob: 98951 04551
E-mail: naadinilayam@hotmail.com

Agastya sri nadi jyothisha nilayam,
Asariyathu house, Sampthripthi lane,
Cheruparambathu Road, Kadavantra.
Phone: 2321622, 2316190. Mobile: 9895035535.
Info:- Trichur one branch:- Ph. 0487 2306244 mobile 9447706244

Nadi astrology centre
gowrishankar hotel,
vellayoor junction,
chenganoor,kerala.

This is the list of nadi astrologers in kerala that i have with me. If others have any more, pls do send me a mail. It would be greatly appreciated. Also, pls do send me your experiences in nadi astrology.

Arivindran

I went through the list and understand that they are all in Kerala. If I want to consult them through mail,fax or letter is it possible please.
Thanks alot.
Arvin

For the first three addresses (alappuzha district), you need not take prior appointment. You will have to sit in the queue and will be called in a first come first go basis, But for the rest, you need to take prior appointm!
ent to meet them. Pls let me know if you need to clarify more...
Saraj

I am staying in Singapore and I was wondering whether they can be consulted via e-mail,fax or letter as it is not convenient for me to go over. Please advise Saraj.
Best Regards
Arvin

For the first three addresses (alappuzha district), you need to go in person. There is no other way out. They need your presence. They are not predicting on the basis of your horoscope. Its your presence that counts. It is a way in which "Rishis" discuss about your future and for that you need to be present to know about your future.
For the last three addresses, you have to give your thumb impression and based on that they choose a ola leaf which is said to have the details regarding your past,present & future. In this case too, you need to be present because they will ask you some questions about which you have to answer either yes or no, so that they can fix your ola leaf. It's after fixing your ola leaf, they give prediction.
Hope your doubts are cleared. Pls let me know if you need to clarify more...
-Saraj

Thanks for your reply. I will let my family know and see what is their proposal.
Will keep in touch with you.
All the best Saraj.
Bye

I have gone to many "nadi astrologers" and they cheated me by extracting info from me and reiterating the same. All the predictions were general which would apply yo anyone

So I am bit cautious.

So can you please tell why do you think !
these astrologers are genuine ?

(I believe in this science but unfortunately not many genuine people are there in the world now)
SHEELA RANI

I WENT TO A NADI ASTROLGER IN COIMBATORE BY THE REF SEEN IN NEWS PAPER.THE PLACES SEEMS TO BE VERY GOOD BUT THE PERSON AND THE ATMOSPHERE LOOKS TO BE VERY SCARY.THE ASTROLGER IS TALKING ABOUT TANTRIC POOJA & ASKING ABOUT MY WIFE DETAILS ECT ECT.IF ANY ONE IN THIS FIELD PLS FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PERSON AND GIVE FEEDBACK ENABLE ME TO CONTACT HIM IN THE future.THANK YOU.PLS HELP ME AND SUGEEST SOME GOOD PERSONS IN COIMBATORE.PLEASE SEND YOUR VIEWS THROUGH E MAIL AT alutham@yahoo.com
MR.SARAVANA,
JOTHISHA THILAKAM,
NO5/2A BALAJI NAGAR ,
NEAR BHUVANESHWARI AMMAN TEMPLE,
NAVAVUR PIRIVU,
MARUTHAMALAI MAIN ROAD,
COIMBATORE

do u have complete faith in nadi astrology? plz give address of nadi astrologers at tamil nadu and plz quote the name of good nadi astrologer any where in INDIA.

By durgaprasadn on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:34 pm: Edit Post

I need the nadi astrologers address in tamilnadu,periyar nagar, kancheepuram.
It will be great if some one can provide the addresses in tamilnadu.

By VIckey on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:40 pm: Edit Post

Can anyone tell the address or phone number of nadgi jyotishis in Bangalore if any.Plese do reply.
Thanks & Regards

By Mini on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 02:10 am: Edit Post

Mr. Arvin,

Could you please sugget if there is any nadi astrologers in Guruvayoor or nearby place as I will be in Kerala in the month of November, 2008. Please help me with their contact address and telephone no. so as to get my predictions.

Mini

By Shaiju on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 06:01 am: Edit Post

Hi friends,
I met with a naadi astrologer in Trivandrum. After a careful observation about the results of others only I went to hear about my predictions. It is simply GREAT! He just took a thum impression and after one hour I have been called to confirm my writings...then he read few 'ola' and finally one 'ola' had a match with all the details like date of birth, name of my parents and few other information. Then I had waited for another 45mnts (he will write our predictions in a book) and he will call us and record the predictions on a cd. It is my experience and I really believe it. Because with a single thum impression he had given me the whole details. They are native of Tamil Nadu. They have a branch office in Trivandrum at Karamana, Near TVS Showroom. Here is the address for anyone who is interested to contact: Sri Agasthiya Perunool Naadi Astrological Centre, 124-Sankar Nagar, 1st Street, Neeramankara, Kaimanam P.O. Thiruvananthapuram - 40, Contact: Guruji G.K. Ravi, agasthiyanaady@gmail.com. They also have branches at other states too. Good Luck!!

By sajan on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 02:07 am: Edit Post

I have two experiences with nadi reading in kerala. Both these guys are from tamilnadu. On both the occassions i found that the readings of your past is almost true especially the names of parents siblings wife etc. But the readings with respect to your future is not all correct. As time goes by the predictions just proves to be all false. My suggestion is not to go by these nadi readings.

By bensi m b on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 09:03 am: Edit Post

I strongly believe in NAADI and other astrologies.
But the question is that who is the real one.
There cannot be many good ones. As good things are always imitated.

I have one astrologer in Bangalore (not naadi) But I felt his predictions good to 80%. But he himself says that a perfection of 100% is not possible.

By nadishishya on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

Nadi astrology is genuine and trustworthy. It is written in a mysterious script that it changes and allows you to get timely predictions for anyone who goes there.As regards Future , even Nadi sages have limitations since the future even if it is known to them fully,they may not be revealed . Further It will come true only for those who does righteous karma.

I am a disciple of a great Nadi sage and I have secret upadesha on this. ( Do not ask proof since I cannot give it) I am not canvassing for anyone nor trying to hood wink you.Though I know many nadi readers who are honest I refrain fromsuggesting anyone. If you need to get your life read pray Sage agasthya for 48 days and you will be granted your wish!

By Sindhu on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 02:38 pm: Edit Post

Can anyone let me know if they any good astrologer in Bangalore who can predit atleast80% of r horoscope

By princysanthosh on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 12:30 am: Edit Post

i am very much interested in nadi astrology, can anyone let me know if there is any nadi astrologer in kannur district.

By bhartirana on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 08:18 am: Edit Post

hi m bharti rana and i want to show my horoscope and m staying in trivandrum bt basicaly m from himachal pradesh m in very bad condition so plz help me.

By Ashok on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 01:35 pm: Edit Post

Sri Agastya Nadi Jyothishanilayam, Trichur
1 Km from Trichur Swaraj Round.

Only through booking.

I'm from trichur, i have my reading last year (Apr 2009). It's 100% true. I read general kandam and santhi kandam (past life).

By shiji on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 02:20 am: Edit Post

hi friends,
i am also very much interested in nadi astrology...can anybdy tell whether there areany nadi astrolgers in kannur district or near by districts in kannur

By pasha on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 11:37 pm: Edit Post

I want a Kshhudra Pooja Tantrik. thi is most important for me.please give me his address anybody i thankful to him/her

my e-mail address:ssk.mahaboob@yahoo.co.in

By freesouls on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 11:39 am: Edit Post

@ashok

do u have any contact number for booking nadi astrologer in thrissur.if yes,plz share.

also where is the exact location of nadi astrologer in thrissur

By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 06:29 am: Edit Post

This is a great blog on Scientific Astrology by Mr. Unnikrishnan. He has been practicing Astrology for over 20 years and his articles are treat literally.

www.yourrashee.blogspot.com

By Ashok on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 04:07 am: Edit Post

@freesouls

Yes,

Sri Agastya Nadi Jyothidam,
Trichur, near punkunnam

By singapore on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 12:27 am: Edit Post

Hi friends,

Can anyone help me on this - you see sometime back in March 2010, i had consulted a nadi astrologer and the readings were somewhat 80% correct. On the 11th of April I had another reading from another nadi astrologer. This reading was also about 80% correct. So my question is --- can an individual have two olai chodi under his name? I was told by my Hindu friends that a person can only have one olai chodi and once its opened no other nadi astrologer can open it again. In my case both nadi astrologers had my olai chodi, both readings quite similar and both astrolgers are from India(but different towns). So now which one do I believe?

Please help.

Thank you.
Singapore

By Anonymous on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 12:50 am: Edit Post

Can anyone give me the nadi astrologers address of bangalore.anybody who has consulted earlier....

By Ashok on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 11:30 pm: Edit Post

@freesouls

Punnkunam, Chakamukku, Thottekatu Lane,
Thrissur

1 Km from Trichur Swaraj Round.

Only through booking.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 03:44 am: Edit Post

Had an experience on the same. It seems when you post a request these people start the process of spying on your life till now and prepare all the scripts (interesting business). And the moment they get all the details of your life from personal detectives/ spys, its very easy for them to write on the future. Had discussion with so many people and found that history told by them is always true but future is always wrong.

But people believe this and thats the way they get satisfaction (poor indian mentality). But from practical point of view, its just another form of business where these people are making good money. I wonder if they have some career portal so that i can apply ;)

By Anonymous on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 09:46 am: Edit Post

Hi Singapore,

It is possible to have more than one ola.

Which were the two places that you consulted?

By Anonymous on Friday, June 18, 2010 - 11:37 am: Edit Post

But my view is different, because the future events which are written on my nadi leaves is exactly what i'm going through.

Not only that my personal feelings, which i have not shared with anyone in this world was also written on the leaves, No spy/detective can know that.

and Yes, this poor Indian mentality have helped the people of this country to be more silent and blissful.

No hurt feelings, I just shared my view

By Suraj R Pillai on Friday, August 06, 2010 - 03:33 pm: Edit Post

Dear all,

My experience with Naadi has entirely changed the view of my life.

Let me tell you about the origin of Naadi Astrology.

Seeing the bad financial condition of the Brahmins, Lakshmi devi asked all major Rishi's to study & analyse 5 Lakh horoscopes and find out a pattern in which people are born. These Rishis were successful in finding out a pattern in which people are born - That too just by using the thumb impression of the person.

Some of these Rishi's are Brighu, Vasishta, Agasthya, Sukar, Narada, Sukracharya etc. Since each one had their own interpretations, Devi asked each one to write their own version of these Books. Each type of Naadi reflects the qualities / personalities of the great Rishi who has written them.

All the versions were available in Nalanda university which were destroyed during the various foreign invasions...

Agasthya Naadi versions were available in Tamil Nadu. Luckily many copies were taken and circulated. But most of the people who claim to have Agasthya Naadi are cheats. Especially in and around Vaitheeswaran Coil area. 99.99% are frauds. They will ask you to keep money first. Actual guy who has the original form will not ask you for advance money because they are confident that the prediction will astonish the people. These fraud people will ask you for birth date & Place of Birth & your name. Using these they will generate the Horoscope & will predict based on the horoscope by creating a story which resembles some other story in the actual Naadi. Original Naadi astrologer will be able to tell your date of birth just by your thumb impression...

The ones my brother has mentioned in the beginning of this forum is a summarised form of Vasishta & Brighu Naadi. These doesnot require finger print. It is fully dependent on the time at which you are able to meet the naadi astrologer and on the prasna(South Indian Method). With this directly a page from the book is taken & read. This will be the puzzle in the person's life for which he wanted an answer & the person will be totally taken by surprise when this is being told to him.
Another thing is that the people want to know mainly the materialistic answers & they dont want to know the spiritual answers. When it comes to spitiual answers the person will be surprised when the secrets of his life are told to him which no other person in the world knows. There are some special habits for a person / some secrets which others doesnot know. Imgaine you are hearing a reasoning for the same along with a link to the previous births..

So to summarise all these thing will happen only if you are destined to hear.

Some times you will be send back asking you to come some other time..

Caution:- Donot pay upfront. Ensure that you are not revealing the date of birth especially in Tamil Nadu - Vaitheeswaran coil area. In Kerala with Vasishta & Brighu Naadi you can reveal the date of birth as the astrologer calculates only with prasna & Birth day doesnot have any significance. In Agasthya Naadi & Naadi forms which take finger prints, donot give the date of Birth as this is not required. All naadi's that use finger print(Original ones) will give the position of the planets, using which you can find out your date of birth.

Hope this will be helpful to you all...

Thanks

Take care...

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 12:43 am: Edit Post

Posting by Mr.Suraj R Pillai is seems to be very correct. In Trivandrum the Naadi readers are collecting information about the clients from the clients themselves and returns the details to the clients, as if it was written in the 'Ola'. The date of birth, time and birth place are being learned from the client by a 'reverse quiz'.Then there is no need for 'Ola'. An ordinary astrologer is enough to find out the horoscope of the client. Then the naadi readers reads the 'future' of the clients (they cannot read the life so far of the client ?). It is not known whether the predictons on the future of these clients happens as predicted by the readers?. Who knows it ?. Any body having good or bad experiences in this connection are requested to post the same.
Ramesh

By Anonymous on Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 07:16 am: Edit Post

can any1 tel a naadi astrologer who takes d impression from d thumb and interprets wel...
pls only say relevant and trustful ppl names

By swaminathan on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 10:56 pm: Edit Post

sir,i want to see prasannam in kerala please tell me who will prasanam is exact and also perform parikara pooja also swaminathan-trichy(tamil nadu)

By swaminathan on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 10:38 pm: Edit Post

sir, prasannam in kerala is well known kindly inform me who is best in trissur,palakat area .

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 10:30 am: Edit Post

I would like to consult a reliable nadi astrologer in any one of the following districts: Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad and Trissur. Kindly provide their address and phone number
Bakkar

By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 06:56 am: Edit Post

I want to know if there are any nadi astrologers in mumbai, thane district or anywhere close. pls let me know

By rajanpaul on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 06:40 am: Edit Post

Hi

Can anyone suggest a reputable nadi astrologer, one who is not a fraud, and has a good reputation?

By Ananthakrishnan on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 08:20 pm: Edit Post

Hi, Can any one suggest a genuine Kerala astrologer in Mumbai / Dombivli please?

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 07:32 am: Edit Post

Hi,

(PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU GO TO A NADI READER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD)
I've been to Nadi astrologers 4 times. Once in 1997. He asked me many questions and told me my past details exactly 95% true. But the future was very general and 10% came true. (I did all the pariharams in the shanthi kanda) After that I went in 2002. It was little different from 1st reading. But he couldn't tell my profession properly.(If they were mind reading they could have guessed that) Said my marriage can be broken.

In 2006 I went there 2 months before getting married. They didn't predict about the marriage or the partner's name. My marriage broke up within 3 months. In August 2006 I went again. Then they very correctly said the name of my husband. And that the marriage is broken. And It was correctly said only after being broken. Why couldn't they predict it before? They only said that it can be broken only. Why couldn't the sages mention that it surely breaks.

So who changed it in the scriptures as "Marriage Broken" in Aug. 2006 which was not so in January 2006. During January and August some sage has altered my orla leaf. Is that so??

(I think this is not a devine thing. It's only some misterious technique which we don't know. If you tell them a lie when they ask identification session, they will predict you with the same lie looking at the nadi scriptures. lol)

saminprop@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 11:58 am: Edit Post

I have written a personal reply to you saminprop@yahoo.com.

By Anonymous on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

Trichur, near punkunnam,chakkamukku

By venkataram on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 01:40 pm: Edit Post

Hello Anonymous,

The Future is always subject to Free will of Human, (Which is however influenced by karma), if u can guide the will in a self controlled way, u can build ur future, rather than the one in which ur karma takes u. Sages give an allowance for ur free will by saying the future events in a probabilistic way. However past is done and all over, hence they are accurately mentioned.

And regarding ur question of Nadi getting updated, The nadi is Shiva's astral library. These get updated. They are beyond the reach of skeptic mind.

By Anonymous on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 12:50 am: Edit Post

Im from Kerala, and i wanted to explore naadi jyotsyam. So indorder to find the Root, i travelled to Vaitheesan Kovil in Tamil Nadu.
My experience:
1) The temple premises had many Naadi astrologers, but it was clearly written that "NO LOCALS" were entertained.
2) The atmosphere itself had soem kind of silence, the astrologer took myself and my freind onto his cabin and gave a tariff rate. I agreed to it and we both decided to see.
3) He took our thumb impression, meanwhile we left to take money from ATM, and he went to the temple repository to find my OLA.
4) By the time we reached he was ready with our OLA, the only thing he asked was our name.
5)There was a session proior to the AUDIO RECORDING exercise. It was like, he wud chant Ka, ki, ku, ma, mi, mu...etc etc and ask " You fathers name starts with this". I was knowing the trick and replied a YES or NO. He couldnt get my dad's name as it was non -tamil (but hindu name).
6) Managed to somehow get my parents name, as i knew he would not find it exactly. He found, but by asking the second letter is o,a,ra,ma,cha..and when we tell a yes, he wud catch it up and join it with the first word to form the name.
7) But to my amusement, my freidn had lost his mother 20 years back and he never hinted that until we told him the truth.
8) The recording starts only when he is ready with all the names.
9) The best part is yet to come, when he recites from the OLA about our past life. Im sure it will be chaos and he will tell us that u have to do poojas to overcome that.
10) The cost of the pooja is 2312 rs and u can pay and ull get prasadams at ur home on every month. What an idea SIRJI!!!
11) But believe it or not, when some one recites out things that u have never ever done, you feel like giving the money for pooja. Since i could overcome that moment, i managed not to loose a penny on that.

The Hardest TRUTH IS YET TO COME, a week later i happened to see the SUN NEWS channel where they explored the background of OLA making. In the NEARBY VILLAGE, THE WHOLE OF VILLAGERS ARE EITHER INVOLVED IN FARMING THE REST INVOLVED IN OLA MAKING. The idea is simple, women at home do the makind and they are send across to the VAIDISHAN KOVIL. Then i Realised the real idea of WHY LOCALS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT THE NAADI ASTROLOGER.

I could have done the same at TRIVANDRUM, but i looked in for the best and most truthful place. and this is a real lesson.

Let me conclude by one more thing, my jathakam was taken to an astrologer in TRivandrum, but he predicted everything i had in mind even in my absence. My parents questioned me about the un revealed secrets, but some how i managed to say that the astrologer was wrong, but he was TRULY CORRECT.

By Anonymous on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 08:58 am: Edit Post

I went many times to NADI JOTHIDER at Palani, Coimbatore & the head quarter VAITHEESWARAN KOIL.
I totally agree with Mr SURAJ R PILLAI's statments.
They are cashing your innosenece.

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

who is that astrologer is Trivandrum who predicted all your unrevealed secrets.can we ve his contact info?

By ajay kiran on Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 07:24 am: Edit Post

I am looking for a best & true tantrik who can help me in removing the blackmagic which has attempted on me and family which has ruined our lives. Kindly anyone suggest me the best tantrik who can solve this issue. I am from bangalore.

By VIJIL on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 04:13 am: Edit Post

SREE AGASTHYA NADI JOTHISHAM,CHAKKAMUKKU.P.O,POONKUNNAM,THRISSUR

By Rajith on Friday, January 27, 2012 - 01:29 am: Edit Post

well done gays .. did a gr8 job..After this I seen a lot of you tube update on this ,sun tv and all revealing truth ,How this Ola are making?

By Anonymous on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 11:37 pm: Edit Post

can you send the name of the astrologer in trivandrum whose predictions were correct.

By sivam on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 04:30 pm: Edit Post

Namaskaram Anonymous, Reference to Posting (Monday, October 03, 2011 - 12:50 am)

Please could you give the contact info of the astrologer at Trivandrum who gave correct predictions. I am from near tvpm and like to visit him regarding my jathagam etc.
Thank you very much in advance.
Sivam

By Vijay Ramaswamy on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 10:57 am: Edit Post

I am from bangalore, i too had experience of naadi reader in Vaitheesan Kovil in Tamil Nadu.
They had predicted my parents, sister and mysefl past precisely but when it came to future they said I would surely do well in my life. Rightfrom young age I had faced too many issues in my life and cannot reconcile why there are too many failures in my life. If anything goes better it it always followed by some or the other ill luck. i am too vexed and currently have whole lot of issues to discuss, can any one refer me to a good nadi reader who could precisly lemme the root cause of my problems and fix it. if you can refer any one in bangalore or anywhere close , it would be appreciated. vijey_r@rediffmail.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 02:43 am: Edit Post

I strongly believe in NAADI and other astrologies.
But the question is that who is the real one.
There cannot be many good ones. As good things are always imitated.

I have one astrologer in Bangalore (not naadi) But I felt his predictions good to 80%. But he himself says that a perfection of 100% is not possible.

can u pls tell who is the good astrologer in bangalore?

By anonymous on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

SREE AGASTHYA NADI JOTHISHAM,CHAKKAMUKKU.P.O,POONKUNNAM,THRISSUR

whats the phone no ??????

By Rilke on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 04:54 pm: Edit Post

I had a Nadi reading done from Sri Sivanadi Jothida Nilayam in Tamil Nadu. This was done long distance with me providing my thumb print and the answers to the general information about myself beforehand. I got my reading and it was good they went through year by year or some years were grouped together. However, the Nadi reading did not start at my correct age so I asked them if this was a mistake because it was 2 years ahead of my correct age. They told me it would be better to come in person and they would refund my money which they did. I had another long distance Nadi reading done later to see if it would be the same and it wasn't - it was totally different. Any long distance internet Nadi readings you need to give them your information before the reading and this way they can give you a fake reading. Maybe one of those readings was correct, but since with the first reading I did they would not double check it for me, I don't know. The second reading didn't sound like a life path that accords with my main interest in life so I was skeptical about it.

I think the best thing to do if you want an internet Nadi reading is ask them if they will ask you the questions live over the phone when they are going through the leaves to find your correct one. Even if you have to pay them extra for this, this would be better.

By SravaniReddy on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 12:04 pm: Edit Post

Hi all,
I heard that the vaithyanatheeswara coil near coimbatore is the best at Nadi reading. How far is it true?
Can you please suggest me the good ones who can predict the date of birth and other information only with finger prints and not by asking for our details before....
Anywhere in hyderabad, bangalore, coimbatore, kerala,...

Thanks in advance

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com