My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Vedic Astrology forum

Kerala Forum: Kerala General: Nadi astrology in Kerala: Vedic Astrology forum
By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 08:20 am: Edit Post

Good Vedic Astrology forum

http://www.mimishandshuna.com/forum

By rameshnaivaruni on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 08:48 am: Edit Post

I am male and was born on 8th May 1965 and my
birth Star being Ashleya with karkataka Rasi and
I was told by the astrologer that I am running Sade Sati since 2002.

Further I am running Surya Dasha and I was told by
various the placment of sun in my Horoscope is very good and Surya dasha will be beneficial I will begin Surya dasha when I am at my age 40 and
Now I am 42 I want to know whether the predication done is right or wrong becoz I was told by someOne that my surya dasha started only
on Feb 2009 of this year I am totally confused.

Two things I want to know
1) When exactly did the surya dasha started for Me and is it true that during this dasha kala I will do well and How is the next dasha for me which I presume is chandra.
2) On a genral note , will Sade effect when the person is running surya dasha as I am told that Saturn and surya are rivals and How are they placed in my Horoscope What are the effects of
Sade Sathi when one runs a favourable and the case in question is Surya which is applicable and How will My surya Dasha be when the sade Sade ends which I presume will end on september.

I want a reply and reply may be sent to my email
id rameshnaivaruni@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:57 am: Edit Post

i am a female born on 8th August 1968 with sravana nakshatra Makara rasi. Even though my husband is in touch with us he is not ready to take us with him to his house. When will I join my husband along with my daughter.

By Babli Sinha on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 07:40 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

I am a female born on 28th January 1967 at 7:10 PM ( a slight confusion about time...it is either 7:10 or 7:15 pm). I am concerned about my health and would like to know if I would keep healthy in future.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com