My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search This Month Msgs This Year Msgs Start Format Help Email-Us

Malayalam Font

Kerala Forum: Kerala Science & Environment: Malayalam Font

By Tom on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 04:35 am: Edit Post

Hi All,

I'm an American trying to learn a little of the Malayalam language. I recently downloaded some Malayalam TrueType (.ttf) fonts (Chowara and ML-TTKarthika Normal) onto my Windows 2000 PC using Word 2000. I know Malayalam has many more letters than can be represented on a standard english keyboard. How do I type all the other Malayalam letters other than those using the standard keyboard keys? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Tom
Virginia, USA

By GANGA on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 04:38 am: Edit Post

Interesting Sir, I am a malayalee working in Jaipur Rajasthan. That's fine. I think some of the other letters in Malayalam can be done / typed with shift key & control key. This will be automatically added and if you wouldn't need it revert back the actual word will be appeared. However I think it's require the knowledge in Malayalam. I can help if I understood the type of words you need to type.

By kirandas.A on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 04:39 am: Edit Post

i humbly request you to give an idea about how to typy all the letters in malayalam with the help of computer keyboard

By Anon on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 05:35 am: Edit Post

I like to download stylish malayalam fonts (not normal fonts). Can anybody suggest the website from where I can download the same. I look for the font which resembles the heading "Sapta Swarangal" in Asianet.
----------------------------------------
8/26/2004 11:59:12 RE: Malayalam Fonts
Message: I have a lot of collections of stylish malayalam fonts. Contact me.
----------------------------------------
Saf 2/18/2005 19:55:58 RE: Malayalam Fonts Message:
hi, I'm looking for Malayalam fonts for Mac. (OSX)

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 05:41 am: Edit Post

Hi all there
Please can anyone help me to get Malayalam fonts for
Mac (G5 OSX)
thanks

By Shibu on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 05:38 am: Edit Post

I need Malayalam font - MAL Rooble,
please send it to : keyes@sify.com as an attachment.

By Kiran on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 03:00 pm: Edit Post

I have been using some Malayalam fonts for typing some journals in US and it was working fine. But since last one week I have noticed that some of the alphabets assigned on numeric keys are not printing. some times it may print. keyboard is working fine. Any one knows what is the problem... please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you

By sanood on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

Hello...
i want a malayalam font.MAL Rooble.....and j*saroja also
please send to...sanoodck@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:00 am: Edit Post

Malayalam fonts for Mac OS X can be found here http://www.xenotypetech.com/malayalam_fonts.html

By Annasusan on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 12:04 pm: Edit Post

Hello

I want malayalam font j saroja please send to
ansuma_5@yahoo.co.in

Tnx

By Dematio on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 03:35 am: Edit Post

Hi.
If you managed to get j saroja font please send it to me too dematio@yahoo.com
Thank you

By ronypaul on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 07:57 pm: Edit Post

I want malayalam font j saroja please send to

ronypaul2007@gmail.com

By kmsadique on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 03:53 am: Edit Post

can someone help to get malayalam font and page maker

kmsadique@qatar.net.qa

By Pratheesh on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 01:27 am: Edit Post

Hi
Iam a Malayali guy. I wish to type malayalam in my computer. So can you send a detailed list of how to type in malayalam using with english keyboard (equilant malayalam letters in keyboard).

By Gopikrishnan on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 06:17 am: Edit Post

Pratheesh, Download either varamozhi or Baraha and you can achieve this. The help file which comes with the installation is detailed enough

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 12:11 am: Edit Post

i can't read malayalm testimonials or messages in my orcut. how can i add malayalam font to my google account.

By Anonymous on Friday, September 03, 2010 - 03:32 am: Edit Post

Can u please help me..?
Good malayalam fonts please send to nivinrbk@gmail.com

By Rosily Roy on Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 11:44 am: Edit Post

A unique malayalam typing software by name 'malayalam dot net' is available in India which will help you type in unicode, system and graphic fonts. It supports all malayalam fonts which can be typed flawlessly both on online and offline modes. More details will be availabe on their website or facebook.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com