My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Agri Forest Dharmic Project.

Kerala Forum: Kerala Science & Environment: Agri Forest Dharmic Project.

By Miguel Ara on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 01:05 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sirs, Namasthe.

I'm interested in start some kind of partnership or cooperative open project for promote one agri forest entity or business related to make continuous plantations of valuable trees and herbals like sandalwood, narra, aloeswood, teka, mahogany, tulsi, occ sanctum, etc, in private or public lands near natural forest in karnataka, kerala, like some near to Mysore, Marayoor, etc.
This is a long time project for not less than 50-75-100 years development with special interest in promote biodiversity, self-sustainability, organic food productions, etc.
This project have also a Dharmic destination of part of his benefits for promote protection anddevelopment for people in true need.
I try to contact interested people, mecenas persons in India, farmers, cooperative municipality, they have or can use apropiate lands for use in this agri forest business.
I can support also with some capital for start the operations. Interested people please contact by email to milael@terra.es for obtain more information about the project.

Thank you and God bless.
Miguel Ara.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com