My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search This Month Msgs This Year Msgs Start Format Help Email-Us

JOB OPENINGS IN COCHIN

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: JOB OPENINGS IN COCHIN

By Old Mb on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 04:58 am: Edit Post

IEC, E-mail: greymatterhr@yahoo.com

Grey matter is an Executive Search, HR Outsourcing and HR and IR consultancy firm retained by several leading MNC's and Top Business Houses in India. We have a strong data bank and network of the experienced and expert Manpower from all disciplines who can be mobilized within a short period at any location in India.

Grey matter, a panel of Engineering and Management experts lead and formed by Mr. Biju Paul.C an HR professional with experience gained from Bhagheeratha Group, Reliance Group and DAT Engineering Group.

OFFERING AND SERVICES

With the strong Data Bank and networks we can recruit and place or replace any Resource on a very short notice.

The Data Bank that we have in the local market in Kerala and South India include professionals in Sales and Marketing at all levels, Experienced Engineers from all disciplines, Software professionals working on platforms like Sun Solaris, IBM PC, and compatibles, Macintosh etc with the languages C, C++, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, HTMLFortan, Java, J2EE, SAP, ERP, . Net, Oracle, CRM, BI, KM etc.

We can also mobilize Networking Engineers and staff on support functions like Administration, Public Relations, IR Consultancy, Front office, Customer Care etc.

CLIENTELE WITH LEVEL/DESIGNATION OF CANDIDATES PLACED

Amara Raja Johnson Controls: Sales & Marketing in Charge, North
Kerala
Shell Solar India Ltd: Sales Executives, Sales Supervisors and Business
Development Manager- Kerala
RBM (Sdn) Bhd: Engineers – Construction and Charted Accountants

Cordiant Technologies : Software Programmers and Secretaries

Dimensions Cyberte!
ch (India) Pvt Ltd: Senior Software Engineer

RM Education Solutions India Ltd : Software Programmers

Reliance Engineering Associates (P) Ltd, Cochin: Engineers-Planning, Execution, HR Officer, Materials Manager, and Accounts Assts

Reliance Engineering Associates (P) Ltd., Bangalore: Engineers-
Construction
Bhagheeratha Engineering Ltd : Costing Manager, Project Engineers
Surveyors
Tata Ceramics Ltd : Design Engineer

Soft Systems Ltd : Accounts Assts, Software Engineers

Peevees Projects Ltd: Finance Manager, Quantity Survey Engineer

Net4India , Kerala : Sales Executives, Admn Officer

Intersight Holidays (P) Ltd, Cochin: Business Development Manager

Hotel Oak fields, Munnar : Marketing Manager

Kindly let us know if you have any requirement of Manpower .

Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,

For Grey matter

Biju Paul.C
Director

By VIjay on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:33 pm: Edit Post

Dear Biju,

Vijay Nair this side. I am a guy with almost 12.5 years experience into facility/Administration and HR. I started my career in mumbai and still I am heading Administration with the world's fourth Largest Club-MIG, in Mumbai.

Due to personal reasons, I am planning to settle in Kerala and hence looking out for a career opportunity in KErala. I would request you to kindlt help me find one.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vijay

By Rehana on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 12:46 am: Edit Post

Hi Biju,

I am working as a pl/sql developer in mumbai looking to relocation in Cochin. If you have any opening please let me know for the same.

Thanking you,

Rehana,

By Anoop Kumar R on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 04:59 am: Edit Post

Hi

I am Anoop Kumar R, currently working as Technical Team Lead for HP India at MindTree Site, Bangalore. I had experience as Team Lead for Desktop Team and currently as a technical Team Lead with my major work domain as AntiVirus Support and Patch Management.

Have experience in Mangement Area and Technical Area as well...Had lead a team for 20 engineers for delivery of operations.

Now i wish to relocate to cochin. If there are any openings available suting me let me know please.

Thanks and Regards

Anoopkumar.R

Bangalore

+91 998638140

By Arun Kuriakose on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 03:32 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am currently working as engineer in Keltron with 2 years experience on contract basis.would you inform me if any jobs with requirments in production comes.

with regards

By salinikmenon on Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 05:27 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am working as a Java Developer in Bangalore. i wish to relocate to kochi. i hv 2 years exp. please inform me if any java openings come up.

regards
salini

By Vikram Singh Yadav on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 02:05 am: Edit Post

Hi Biju,

I am working with as a sales associate with a reputed 5 star property since 10 months. I am searching hotel sales job in Cochin.

It would be great if you can help me in the same.

Regards,
Vikram Singh Yadav

By MAHESHGPAI on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 03:51 am: Edit Post

Hi Biju,

I am mahesh, currently working in ICICI bank at Neyveli branch, and planning for relocation to cochin due to my personal reasons, so please inform me if there is any openings for me in same field or in accounts

By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 11:34 pm: Edit Post

I am having 20+ yrs experience in Hr/Admn area and looking for an opening based at Kochi.

By Ranagopal on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 12:44 pm: Edit Post

Hello,

I am currently pursuing 1 year executive mba in gurgaon from a premier college. I will pass out soon.

I am software test professional with 3.5 yrs exp. from Infosys technologies limited.

I want to settle in Kerala after this course due to personal reasons.

I am from Kollam district. I have my mother residing there alone. So, I would like get a job in Kerala itself.

Please guide me.

Thanks,

By Mohamed Rasheed on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 07:31 am: Edit Post

Hi..
Am workin as sales Manager in Bridgestone tyres UAE. I'm fed up with the life here. Badly thinking to settle back in Kerala. only question is how to survive. Here I'm getting around 10,000 Dirhams/month. Can anyone adivce me?

By P. RAJAN on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 05:46 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am a job seeker with more than 20 years experience in Office Administrative Job. Worked in various capacities such as Typist, Stenographer, Secretary, PA, Sales Coordinator, Store Keeper etc etc. I fully capable to handle self correspondences in English. I well familiar with Hindi and other regional languages. I started my career in Mumbai, Gulf,Trichur and Cochin respectively. At present I am working in Cochin as a Team Leader of Marketing.

I would request you to kindly you to find out a suitable employment ASAP.

Thank you.

By vidhya v on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 05:04 am: Edit Post

hello sir
i am a mca fresher. please inform me if there is any opening for me

By Chithira P Pramughan on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 08:30 am: Edit Post

Hi Biju ,

I am Chithra, working as a program analyst in Cognizant Technological solutions. I will be completing my one year of working there by the minth of july. After that I am planning for a relocation to Cochin. Kindly inform in case of openings in either software or HR/management related jobs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you

By Souparnika Kannan on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 02:19 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am Souparnika working as Test Analyst at Cognizant Chennai and is looking for openings in the reputed companies at Cochin.
Kindly let me know of openings correspondingly.

By kleemindia on Monday, May 16, 2011 - 06:56 am: Edit Post

Search http://www.kleem.in/ for kerala based jobs.

By shine on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 05:42 am: Edit Post

Hallo Sir,
i am shine , i have completed Btech[EEE] with 78%. i am looking a job in Cochin. am fresher to the industry. Kindly inform in case of openings in either Teaching(Faculty in colleges) or industrial related jobs. shinepeter@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

By Jaison on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 01:18 am: Edit Post

Hello,

I am Jaison, currently working in UAE. Have morethan 16 years experience in Gulf (Saudi & UAE) in the Administration/Senior Secretary/Project Coordination etc. Now, seriously thinking to settle in Kerala and looking for a job. email: jaisoncvk@yahoo.com

By aneesh mk on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 07:47 am: Edit Post

hi sir
i am Aneesh,i have completed bsc in electronics engineering
also i have done mcitp (Microsoft certified it professional)
now i have been working and looking a job in Cochin
as technical support engineer,system administrator,etc
so kindly inform me if any vacancy
with regards
Aneesh

By aravindvnair on Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 11:35 pm: Edit Post

I am Aravind V. Nair, a Computer Science & Engineering graduate from Kerala. I am currently working as an escalation lead at CSS corp,
Chennai. I have been employeed here since 2006. Over the last five years, I have worked in both Voice & Non Voice projects and also handled the team during the absence of team leads. I am attaching my resume with this mail. I would appreciate it if you would let me know of any possible openings matching my resume, preferably Team Lead/Managerial positions.

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:50 am: Edit Post

Co operative academy of professinal education(CAPE) is filling Assistant professor post in their 8 engineering colleges around kerala. I want to know whether posts are govertment.. ie is scale of pay or management posts...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com