My-Kerala

Index Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Start export/import business

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Start export/import business
By RADHAKRISHNAN ,EXPORT/IMPORT BUSINESS CO on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:53 am: Edit Post

If you want to start an import export business, there are so many things that you need to consider. You should be well versed with the different facets of the industry and you need to possess the right knowledge.

INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT(itbc)
Export / Import consultant
Export License consultant.

Consultancy available for starting export business, like garments, leather and granites and any other products, export licence, and also starting export business. Online instructions also arranged throughout the world.
Export licence consultancy available
And also A to Z of Export import matters.
Export - Impeort Services DEPB LICENCE GOODSLICENSE TRADE CONSULTANT EXPORT CODECONSULTANT CODE CAPITAL GOODS CODE LICENCE LICENCE EXPORT LICENSE EPCG LICENC
1. International Trade Terms & Transactions.
2. All Export Import Licensing Formalities.
3. Registration with Export Promotion Councils.
4. Pre & Post Shipment documentations, Customís Clearances
Kindly contact.
CONTACT B.RADHAKRISHNAN.
E-mail. palazhyyy@gmail.com
karamana
trivandrum-2
kerala

By MADHAVAN on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 10:28 am: Edit Post

SIR
CAN I START EXPORT BUSINESS FROM MY OWN FLAT WHERE I AM LIVING IN THRISSUR. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT IS YOUR FEE FOR ALL THESE THINGS,
AWAITING . MADHAVAN THRISSUR

By START EXPORT VERY EASILY on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 07:13 am: Edit Post

I have helped more than hundreds of companies to start exports/imports as consultant
I am also writing articles in News papers connected with exports/imports I have more than 22 years experience in this field
Kindly contact me for more details.
CONTACT B.RADHAKRISHNAN.
e-mail-palazhyyy@gmail.com

By Vijay Kumar on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 01:48 am: Edit Post

Good morning sir.
I am Vijay Kumar from Andhra Pradesh. I would like to start exports business. What are the requirements? Pls mail me on vijaygangolu@gmail.com

By MVR on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 04:56 pm: Edit Post

hai krishnan sir,im near by venjaroomdu.now working in saudi..im planning to do import and export business in venjaroodu area.please help me.i need some councling

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-Kerala.Com