My-Kerala

Index Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Modular Kitchen

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Modular Kitchen
By Rajeshkumar on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 09:29 am: Edit Post

We would like to introduce ourselves as manufacturer and supplier of modular kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and panel based furniture's in Coimbatore, India. We are also engaged in import / supply of advanced wood working machinery, interior designing software's and consultancy services for modular kitchen business & Industry start up. We are also looking to offer franchise for our modular kitchen products all over India. If you are interested to start your own modular kitchen business & manufacturing industry in your region, we can assist you for the complete setup including machinery supply, display materials, training in basics of modular kitchen, designing, manufacturing and installation. Feel free to contact us for the complete details. Thank you. Rajeshkumar D. MRK METALS PVT LTD. mrkkitchens@gmail.com

By Vinod Poyyil on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 03:48 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
i'm planing to start a small scale industry at kerala. kindly let me know the minimum budget required to start a modular kitchen business

By santosh V on Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 03:51 am: Edit Post

Mr Rajesh, I am willing to open a showroom for kitchens and take orders. If u r able to give display materials we will talk about other dtls . i am in muscat presently and in kitchen business. we do aluminium wood , hpl sheets MDF etc as cabinet doors. I do measurementsand designs also. if u need a refnce in Thrissur well u can hv me by jan15 when I plan 2 settle down....regrds santosh.

By Shazone on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 02:17 am: Edit Post

Dear Mr. Rajesh,
Please share the detail to me. Please also explain the basic requirements and formalities.

Regards,
Sha

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-Kerala.Com