My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

SEEKING A SUITABLE JOB

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Job Openings: SEEKING A SUITABLE JOB
By P RAJAN on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 05:33 am: Edit Post

HAVING MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE IN OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE WORK. WORKED IN VARIOUS CAPACITIES SUCH AS TYPIST, STENOGRAPHER, SECRETARY, PA, SALES COORDINATOR, STORE KEEPER.
I AM FULLY CONVERSANT WITH ENGLISH AND HINDI LANGUAGES. CAPABLE TO HANDLE SELF CORRESPONDENCES IN ENGLISH.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 12:23 am: Edit Post

Hi

My self Justin James , completed my PGDM ( finance, marketing) seeking a good opportunity to start my career.

By shilpa mary louis on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 12:34 am: Edit Post

Hi,
myself shilpa mary louis.i completed my b.e in electronics and communication 2011 passout.i did a course in java and android and now seeking a suitable job.

By Six on Monday, March 18, 2013 - 02:58 pm: Edit Post

Keralafriends.com is a portal for the kelara youth! You can now share anything about the subjects of your interest related to the site. you can share it with the 1000+ readers of kelarafriends.Seen the just released movie or heard latest music? share your opinion with our readers.If you are interested in contributing your news and articles to kelara friends you can login here with your usual username and password and start posting ENJOY and spread your words

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com