My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Business Opportunity Form Mathewgroup

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Business Opportunity Form Mathewgroup
By Mathews M Mathew on Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 09:24 pm: Edit Post

MATHEW REALTORS PVT LTD, a MATHEW GROUP Company offers excellent business opportunity in the field of REAL ESTATE BUSINESS. visit www.mathewgroup.in

By Joseph Joby on Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 03:07 am: Edit Post

Dearly beloved Mathews,

Shalom!and welcome to 'Lotus House', Ernakulam.

I am Joby, partner of Lotus Transcription Services-a credible and trustworthy medical transcription company,operating from Cochin, doing medical outsourcing work since 2003.

Seeing your business opportunity, I was inspired to communicate and share my business opportunity with you and see if we could be mutually benefited and develop a longstanding relationship.

Lotus is a partnership company. We can assure you 100% accuracy and consistency in the M T work we execute with total confidentiality and I promise you 50% of the profit share we generate, should we tie up and build the business.

We can also help you in promoting your business concerns in Cochin and you can use our office space as well,for the same.
Joby josephjoby6@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com