My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Assistance for Rehabilitation / Liquidation

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Small Scale Industry unit in Kerala: Assistance for Rehabilitation / Liquidation
By Krishna Prasad on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 01:02 am: Edit Post

Hi,

We, Imaas (P) Ltd, a group of Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, Management Consultants, Liaison experts, sourcing and marketing professionals, offer our services in India for firms and companies which go on loss due to various reasons. Partnership disputes, management insufficiencies, Process insufficiencies Etc and many other reasons make firms and companies non-performing in spite of available abundant resources. We can study the institution and offer suitable packages for revival for those institutions have the potential effective liquidation services for those firms and companies which don’t have revival potential.

For firms and companies which have stagnant growth we can offer our services to ensure growth as well as implementing diversification plans.

For companies and firms we offer:

1. Rehabilitation: (for firms and companies which have revival potential)

• Resetting of organization
• Restructuring of Financials
• Dealing with financial institutions
• Management resetting
• Total re organizing
• All other relevant matters

2. Liquidation assistance: (for firms and companies which doesn’t have revival potential)

• Settling disputes
• Dealing with financial institutions
• Asset recovery and one time settlements
• Completion of liquidation formalities
• All other relevant matters

If interested in our services, kindly get back to us, giving brief details about the firm and the type of services required from us.

Thank you,

Rtn. PP. Krishna Prasad. R
rtnkrishna@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com