My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Scope of paper recycling in kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Small Scale Industry unit in Kerala: Scope of paper recycling in kerala
By Mathew on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - 09:19 am: Edit Post

Looking forward to start a small scale industry in Kochi and came to know that paper recycling is something relevent. Can you please suggest whether this is a good business for Kerala and what will be the challenges? Any idea how many are already there in paper recycling in Kerala

By Anonymous on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 06:04 am: Edit Post

Looking forward to start a small scale industry in Kochi and came to know that paper recycling is something relevent. Can you please suggest whether this is a good business for Kerala and what will be the challenges? Any idea how many are already there in paper recycling in Kerala

By illiyas on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 11:36 am: Edit Post

Respected sir,
i am Illiyas from alpy. I am willing to produce any of your product. we have labour and also the building.if you are inform me.

By Anonymous on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 05:38 am: Edit Post

Sir
I am nithin from trivandrum.i am willing to produce any of you're products we have Labour and also the building.if you are inform me

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com