My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Amazing increase in new companies in Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Business & Finance: Amazing increase in new companies in Kerala

By Vijayan Nair on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 07:15 am: Edit Post

Kerala should try to attract more investments and tourists which will boost the economy.We have achieved successs in tourism and I am sure we will also be able to succeed in attracting foreign investment in other sectors too.We got to lower our price so tourists will be attracted as many Asian countries are out to lure tourists by lowering price.We are blessed with natural beauty, so got to work really hard to be in the world map in tourism.Not many know kerala.Bali, Phuket Sri Lanka are well known but due to tsunami and terrorism not many are going there.We got to tighten security as terrorist will do their best to destroy tourism in our state.Students should be taught tourism lessons and its importance at school.We must promote Kerala in a big way abroad especially in Germany and the rest of Europe.American market should be explored.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com