- organization that acts as information provider for the farming community India in general and the state of Kerala in particular. Services include online marketing of agriculture commodities, GIS, GPS, Remote sensing, Bio-Informatics, software application development and farm advisory services.
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute
- CentralPlantation Crops Research Institute ( IndianCouncil of Agriculture Research) Kasaragod
- Integrated Fisheries Project
- Harvest and Post-Harvest Technologies in the field of Marine Fisheries.
- Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
- undertakes research and studies in areas of forestry, bio-diversity, wildlife, wood science, plantation, and more.
- Kerala Research Programme on Local Level Development
- promoting multi-disciplinary research and building research capability at the local level for sustained development, with active participation of local administrators, social activists, non governmental organisations and concerned individuals in Prasanthnagar, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- The CARD-Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- an institutional mechanism for frontline extension programmers of the Indian Council of Agricultural research.
Version: 31-Aug-2016 - 03:17:06